Return To Blog
Spring Has Sprung And Easter Is Upon Us!
By Lis Lammers - March 25, 2016
All of us at Home Life Concierge wish you and your family a Happy Easter. And if you’re planning an Easter brunch, try this simple and eggceptionally easy breakfast casserole.
Eggstraordinarily Delicious Breakfast Casserole
- 24 oz frozen shredded potatoes
- Salt and Pepper
- 12 Eggs
- 2 Cups Half and Half
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ Cups Cheddar Cheese, grated
- 1 ½ Cup Pepper Jack Cheese, grated
- 2 Cups Chopped Ham (Or your preferred meat, sausage would also be great!)
- Grease a 9 x 13 inch pan. Add the frozen and shredded potatoes to the bottom of the pan. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs together. Then add the Half and Half, season salt, cheddar cheese, pepper jack and chopped ham.
- Pour over the top of the frozen potatoes. Cover with foil and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 90 minutes. Let rest for 10 minutes before serving.
Serve with fruit, croissants, orange juice and maybe even a Bloody Mary! Enjoy!
Home Life Concierge, LLC is a personal assistant and lifestyle management company based in Las Vegas, Nevada. Designed for everyday folks, professionals, families and seniors, we are here for you and your Life’s To-Do’s. Call HLC at 702-964-9800 for a FREE consultation. We are fully licensed, bonded and insured.